6.19.2012

My Mom's Comin' to Town!

It's been about six months since my move to San Francisco and the day before we drove out of Atlanta was the last time I saw my mom. She had recently discovered that she had thyroid cancer and underwent one surgery a couple weeks before I left, and then another to remove the remainder of her thyroid just after. It was hard not being there when she got out of the hospital the second time. She is the sweetest, most loving person I know and I cannot wait to give her a huge hug.

Me + my mom on Easter, many moons ago...
Always stylishly feminine, she is a rocking a polka dot dress with a ruffled peplum-like detail.


On a side note I have a new project in the works, very soon I will be launching an Etsy store featuring vintage items like this lovely horse silhouette in the photo below.


Stay tuned for news on the store!


become part of my journey

If you use or pin any photos, please link back to wonderlustblog.blogspot.com - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.