3.21.2012

Instagram + Ink361 Snapshots of Life as it Happens...

Fort Funston (dog heaven)

Living in a new city feels a little like traveling because everywhere you go is like a new adventure. I have been a total tourist in San Francisco, snapping photos left and right.




Layla!

Yerba Buena Gardens

 
St. Patty's Day Nails!

In doing so I have become quite fond of Instagram. The one draw I found was not being able to easily access those photos from my home computer. That is until I recently discovered Ink361, a site that links to your Instagram account and displays your photos and the photos of those that you follow.

 


Mmmmm


At last! A little sunshine after a week of cloudy, rainy days...

I felt a little envious of this beautiful backyard I crossed paths with. One day...

Langley!

I am fond of the graphic, striped SFMOMA building. 
 
Gotta love the street performers.



Find me on Instagram at Wonderlustlife to follow my explorations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.