3.15.2012

Cheer Up Buttercup!

I have always been a huge fan of color but my new attraction to super bold shades even has me (happily) surprised. After all how could you not smile when you are greeted with a splash of sunshine yellow or bright pink? With the recent move I am in the need of more sweaters for layering and pants for the cooler evenings. What to mix with these pops of color? Why not graphic nautical stripes? Here are a few of my budget friendly finds...





This week I found myself missing sun-shiny days in Atlanta so these colors may be just the pick-me-up I need. I have not started working yet so my budget is tight so I am on the lookout for inexpensive pieces that can easily be mixed with my current wardrobe. You may just see me rocking a few of these items around the city.


clockwise: sweaterearrings, scarf, shoes, sweater, scarfpants, shoes, bracelets

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of wonderlustblog blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.